Monday, November 10, 2014

Educational Websites

Today I have come up with a list of excellent resources for education that I'd like to share with students, parents and fellow teachers. The list includes websites for general educational settings and my teaching area, Chinese language. 

Educational websites are important and helpful tools for teachers, students and parents. The teacher resources are specifically helpful for lesson plans, work sheets, creative teaching ideas, and classroom management, they also allow them to interact with other educators around the world. The student resources that I chose include a help center for all school subjects, a kids-friendly search engine, and two Chinese learning tools. For parents, I include a few sites that provide information on education news, parenting advice, and craft ideas and games to do with children.

Click here to view my Educational Websites page.

No comments:

Post a Comment