Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Digital Citizenship Presentation

According to the ISTE Standard, it is important for teachers to promote digital citizenship among digital age students by demonstrating the safe use of technology and model and teach the correct and careful use of digital resources. Prezi is a fantastic online presentation tool to create presentations. You can create your 3D zooming presentation online or offline using one of the hundreds of templates available. Prezi is more animated and visually appealing than PowerPoint. Instead of simply transitioning from slide to slide, Prezi has multiple ways of presenting information. 

The presentation that I have created through Prezi is one on a topic of digital citizenship: cyber-bullying. I give an overview of what is cyber-bullying, where cyber-bullying occurs and who are the victims. I also include how can educators prevent and intervene cyber-bullying. I have also included two Youtube videos that summarize as well as complement the information that I have given.

Please take a look at my Prezi presentation on cyber-bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment