Thursday, December 11, 2014

IPad Lesson

IPad has become increasingly popular among students either on campus or at home. They enjoy watching videos and playing games on their ipads. Therefore, I think incorporating iPad into teaching lessons could be a fun and exciting way to get students engaged. For this assignment, I created a lesson plan and an example, both using an iPad. The application I chose to explain in my example is called Learning Mandarin. This app provides different Mandarin lessons and games for learners at different levels. 

To help explain how to use the Learn Mandarin, I chose to use the application called Explain Everything. Explain Everything is a terrific interactive whiteboard and screencasting app for your iPad. When you start, you select a customized color template that you would like to use. After that, you can import images and videos, annotate and add narration to what you imported. It allows you to create visually appealing presentations that you can easily share.

Click here to view the lesson plan I designed to go along with this video lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment